NMAT 2015 is currently underway and will continue till December 20, 2014. The candidates attempting NMAT this year should consider the following points regarding the NMAT 2014 exam pattern: Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Candidates who have attempted CAT will find NMAT preparation easier as per the difficulty level of exam.
- NMAT is a computer based test.
- Candidates should keep in mind that they need to answer 120 questions in 120 minutes.
- Candidates can select the section to start first and second. Thus candidates can follow their own sequence of solving the section in exam and have their own strategy.
- If candidates complete a section before the section time is over, the additional time would NOT allotted to the next section.
- Each section has an allotted time limit and will have to be completed within the allotted sectional time, additional time if any left in a section should be used to cross verify the questions in that section only.
- The verbal section contains 32 questions and time allotted is 22 minutes.
- Logical reasoning and Data interpretation section contains 40 questions and time allotted is 38 minutes.
- Quantitative skills section contains 48 questions and the time allotted is 60 minutes.
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) 2015 is conducted for admission in all the MBA full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru. Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
Image courtesy: Getty images Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes