NVS Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Notified For 1925 Posts on navodaya.gov.in | Apply Before This Date
NVS Recruitment 2022: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) which is scheduled to be conducted from March 1 to 11, 2022.
NVS Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti(NVS) has announced a recruitment notification. Eligible candidates will be hired for Group A, Group B, and Group C posts. Those candidates who are interested can apply for the same through the official website of NVS, navodaya.gov.in. Applicants must note that the last date to apply for the same is on or before February 10, 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) which is scheduled to be conducted from March 1 to 11, 2022. To know more details about NVS Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 1925 posts will be filled.
Total: 1925 posts
- Assistant Commissioner: 5
- Assistant Commissioner (Admin): 2
- Female Staff Nurse: 82
- Assistant Section Officer: 10
- Audit Assistant: 11
- Junior Translation Officer: 4
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 1
- Stenographer: 22
- Computer Operator: 4
- Catering Assistant: 87
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (RO Cadre): 8
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JNV Cadre): 622
- Electrician cum Plumber: 273
- Lab Attendant: 142
- Mess Helper: 629
- MTS: 23
Important Dates to Remember
- The online application has commenced from: January 12, 2022
- The last date of online application: February 10, 2022
- Assistant Commissioner (Admin): Graduate Degree with 8 years of experience.
- Female Staff Nurse: 12th passed and Diploma in Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing.
- Assistant Section Officer: Graduation
- Audit Assistant: B.Com
- Junior Translation Officer: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi or Master’s Degree as Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject.
How to Apply Online
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria must apply online through the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti navodaya.gov.in on or before February 10, 2022. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification issued by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.