Orissa Public Service Commission is expected to carry out a written exam for Dental Surgeons in Group ‘A’(Junior) on March 29, 2015. Admit cards for the same would be uploaded in the official website ten days prior this OPSC exam. Candidates who are supposed to appear for the exam may download the admit card from the official website of OPSC. Also Read - Maharashtra: 35 Percent Schools Reopen After 8 Months, Only 5 Percent Students Attend
Candidates who are supposed to appear for the exam may follow the instructions given below so as to download the admit cards: Also Read - Puducherry Proposes 10% Quota For Government School Students in Medical Courses
- Log on to the official website of OPSC at www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click the link provided for Odisha PSC exam admit card 2015.
- Enter and submit the required data as asked for.
- Admit card would flash on screen.
- Candidates are advised to take multiple print-out of the same.
OPSC would conduct document verification from February 25, 2015 to April 7, 2015. The exam structure is mentioned below. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Multiple choice objective type questions.
- 100 questions, each carrying one mark.
UR & SEBC candidates -50%
PH category candidates-45%
Duration of exam: 3 hours
Timing: 10am to 1pM
Image Courtesy: Photos.com