Top Recommended Stories
OMC Recruitment 2022: Apply For Junior Accountant, Other Posts on omcltd.in | Check Eligibility, Pay Scale
OMC Recruitment 2022: The application window will be active from January 18, 2022, by 2:00 PM.
OMC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd has released a recruitment notification to hire eligible candidates for the post of Jr. Accountant and Electrician in the Non-Executive Category. Interested candidates can apply for the same through the official website, omcltd.in. The application window will be active from January 18, 2022, by 2:00 PM. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 39 vacant posts will be filled. For more details on OMC Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.
- The online application begins from: January 18, 2022.
- The last date to submit the online application: February 7, 2022.
OMC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of the posts and the number of vacancies
- Jr. Accountant (Class- III Grade): 27 Posts
- Electrician – (Class- III Grade): 12 Posts
OMC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Jr. Accountant (Class- III Grade): Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.
- Electrician (Class- III Grade): HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority OR HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for WorkmanHT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
- Jr. Accountant Trainee: Rs 29200
- Electrician- III Trainee: Rs 21700
Candidates applying for the above posts must be between 18-32 years of age.
The selection for the above posts will be made in two stages.
- Candidates will first have to appear for the Computer Based Test. The exam will be held for a duration of 2 hours. Note, for every correct answer, one mark shall be awarded. For every wrong answer attempted by the
candidates, a negative marking of ¼ marks (i.e., 0.25 marks) will be deducted.
- Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification: There shall be no viva-voice test. Merit on descending order (category-wise) shall be the basis for recruitment.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the various posts through the prescribed application format on or before February 7, 2022. Candidates are advised to go through the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other details.
Click Here: OMC Recruitment 2022 Detailed Notification