New Delhi, Feb 27: The Osmania University has declared results of first and third semester examinations for BA, BCom, Bsc and BBA courses. The examination was held in November and December 2017.
Candidates can now check their result on the official website osmania.ac.in. All the candidates are advised to keep their admit card ready before checking online. As it might happen that official server of the university may work slow as large volume of students will be checking.
Candidates are requested to collect their mark sheet from the college.
Osmania University (OU) was established in the year 1918. It is the 7th oldest University in India. The University is located at Hyderabad. It offers 250 UG Programmes with 158 combinations, 75 PG Courses, 27 PG Diploma Programmes and 2 Research Programmes at M.Phil and Ph.D Levels. Every academic year, OU University conducts UG and PG Semester Examinations as per the schedule on May/June.
How to check the result:
1. Log on to the official website
2. On the home page, click on the results link
3. A new window will open and select the relevant results
4. Enter you roll number and submit
5. Your result will be publish
6. Take a hard copy for your future reference