Punjab University Recruitment 2022: Apply For Various Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff Posts at cup.edu.in | Read Details Here
Punjab University Recruitment 2022: Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the University at cup.edu.in.
Punjab University Recruitment 2022: The University of Punjab (CUP) has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the University at cup.edu.in. The last date to apply online is May 29, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 53 posts will be filled. Candidates can check educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
- IGI Aviation Delhi Recruitment 2022: Salary Upto Rs 25,000; Apply For 1095 Posts at igiaviationdelhi.com
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Class 10 Pass Candidates Can Apply For 1033 Posts at secr.indianrailways.gov.in| Check Details Here
- Chennai Metro Recruitment 2022: Apply For 14 Posts; BE, B.Tech Degree Holders Can Register at chennaimetrorail.org
- The online application ends: May 29, 2022
- Professor: 16 Posts
- Associate Professor: 24 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 9 Posts
- Librarian: 1 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Female): 1 Post
Punjab University Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The qualification and experience required for teaching posts will be as per “UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications For Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018 and its amendments from time-to-time. Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other details through the official notification given below:
You may like to read
Download Punjab University Recruitment 2022 Official Notification
Punjab University Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay Rs 750 as an application fee. Meanwhile, SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Punjab University Recruitment 2022 How to Apply Online?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above posts before May 29, 2022, through the official website — cup.edu.in.
Punjab University Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.