Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of stenographer with Railtel Corporation of India, Gurgaon. Interested candidates can apply before December 15, 2014. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
Vacancy details: Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
- Total posts: 8
- Name of the posts: Stenographer
- Pay scale: Selected candidates will be hired at the pay scale of Rs 9120 to Rs 21500.
Eligibility: Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
- Age limit: Candidates applying for this post must be between 21 to 28 years of age. Age relaxation would be provided as per the rules.
- Educational qualification: Candidates applying for this post must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized College.
- Candidates applying for this post must have speed of 80 / 40 wpm in English stenographer and typing. Knowledge in Hindi Stenography & typing is desirable.
- The selection process shall involve 3 stages. First stage will be written test in pen -paper mode on General English and General Awareness, which will be of qualifying nature, with minimum qualifying marks of 40%.
- Second stage will be Skill Test in English stenography and typing of 100 marks. Stenography test will be of 5 minutes duration @ 80 w.p.m., to be transcribed in 30 minutes on computer.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the skill test is 60%.
- Third stage will be of personal interview of 50 marks.
- The final merit will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in stage 2 and stage 3 together.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to submit application processing fee by demand draft drawn on any public sector bank / scheduled bank in favour of RailTel Corporation of India Limited, payable at Delhi/Gurgaon for Rs.300/-.
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format as mentioned in the official notification. After filling up all the required details, candidates need to send their application by post to the following address:
Senior Manager (P&A)
RailTel Corporation of India Ltd.,
Plot No.143, Sector 44,
Gurgaon -122003 (Haryana)
The last date for submission of application is December 15, 2014.
Candidate can click here to check the detailed notification.