June 6, 2017: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is likely to declare the result of Class 10th board exams 2017 next week. The result can be checked on the official websites rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.nic.in. Candidates can check the RBSE Class 10th Results 2017 by following some simple steps. The result link will be activated on the official website soon. A large number of students appeared for the RBSE Class 10th Exams 2017. In the year 2016, RBSE Class 10th Results were declared on June 19.
The result of Rajasthan Board Secondary Class 10th Exams 2017 can be checked by visiting the homepage of the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan in some days. The result link will become active on the board’s website in some time. Every year, many students appear for the exams conducted by the Rajasthan board and the board declares the results of various streams on time.
How to check RBSE Class 10th Results 2017
- Visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on ‘Results 2017 Exams’
- Students will be redirected to rajresults.nic.in
- Click on the activated link ‘Secondary Class 10th Results 2017’
- Enter required details such as roll number, etc.
- Click on Submit
- Check the result and download it
Students are advised to take the print out of the RBSE Secondary Class 10th Results 2017 and keep it safely for further use.