RBI Internship 2022: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications from domestic and foreign students for a summer internship. The internship will start in April next year. The candidates who are interested must note that the application process started on October 15 and the last date to apply for the RBI summer internship is December 31. All those students who are pursuing higher studies in economics, finance, banking, and law can apply for the summer internship.Also Read - RBI Recruitment 2022: Notification Out For 14 Posts on rbi.org.in | Apply Before This Date
According to the official notice, “Students pursuing a) post-graduate courses, b) integrated five-year courses in Management/Statistics/Law/Commerce/Econometrics/Econometrics/Banking/Finance or a three-year full-time professional Bachelor’s degree in Law from reputed institutions/colleges located in India can apply for summer placement during their penultimate year/semester.” Also Read - RBI May Hike Interest Rates By Up To 100 Basis Points. Check Details Here
The RBI will select a total of 125 interns for the RBI summer placements and selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 20,000 per month. The period of placement will be for a maximum of three months. Also Read - SBI Recruitment 2022: Bank Releases Notification for Digital Banking Head Position | Details Here
For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned the important details below:
- The Application process started on October 15
- Students who are pursuing higher studies in economics, finance, banking, and law can apply for the summer internship.
- RBI will select a total of 125 interns for the RBI summer placements and selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 20,000 per month
RBI Internship 2022: Here’s how to apply
- Apply via online web-based application form through their respective institutes to the “Control Offices of the Reserve Bank of India” before December 31, 2021.
- Foreign students who want to apply should fill in the application form in the prescribed format and send it to the address given here:
- The Chief General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Human Resource Management Department (Training & Development Division), Central Office, 21st Floor, Central Office Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
- Students can also send their applications via email at email@example.com.