New Delhi, Feb 9: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the result of office attendant recruitment exam on February 8. The results for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Exam 2018 can be checked on the official website –rbi.org.in. The RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Exam 2018 was conducted on January 5 and 6. (Click here to check result) Also Read - Rs 2000 Notes News: Has Centre Decided to Discontinue Printing of Rs 2000 Notes? This is What Modi Govt Said | Read Here
The RBI, on Thursday, released the office–wise list of roll numbers of the provisionally shortlisted candidates who appeared for officer attendant exam for recruitment to 526 posts of “Assistant” in various offices. Also Read - Sitharaman Holding Review Meeting With Heads of Banks, NBFCs on Loan Recast | What to Expect
The candidates who appeared for RBI officer attendant exam 2018 can check their results by following the steps given below: Also Read - RBI Approves Dividend Payout of Rs 57,000 Crore to Centre, Experts Say 'Not Enough'
How to Check RBI Officer Attendant Result
- Visit the official website of RBI – rbi.org.in
- Click on the link ‘Opportunities@RBI‘
- Take the cursor on Current Vacancies and click on Results
- Click on Recruitment of office attendant – display of roll numbers of provisionally shortlisted candidates’
- On the page that opens up, click on ‘’Roll numbers of provisionally shortlisted candidates’
- A PDF file carrying the roll numbers of the selected candidates will appear
- Search for your roll number
- Download the result and take a print out of the same for future reference
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution. It controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule.