By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Notification Out For 14 Posts on rbi.org.in | Apply Before This Date
RBI Recruitment 2022: The applicants who are interested and eligible for the post can apply on the official website of the bank, rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications to fill vacancies for the posts of Specialist Officer (SO). The applicants who are interested and eligible for the post can apply on the official website of the bank, rbi.org.in. The registration process has commenced from January 15, 2022. All candidates must apply on or before February 04, 2022, as it is the last date to apply. A total of 14 vacancies will be filled in this organization. To know more about RBI Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.
You may like to read
The various posts for which recruitment drive is being conducted included
- Law Officer Grade B: 2 Posts
- Manager (Technical-Civil): 6 Posts
- Manager (Technical-Electrical): 3 Posts
- Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) Grade A: 1 Post
- Architect Grade A: 1 Post
- Full-Time Curator: 1 Post
Check Important Dates
- The online RBI SO Application starts: January 15, 2022
- The deadline to apply for the RBI SO Application: February 04, 2022
- RBI SO Exam Date: March 6, 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Law Officer Grade B -Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University/College/Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years and two years experience.
- Manager (Technical-Civil) – A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and 3 years of experience.
- Manager (Technical-Electrical) – B.E./B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/ years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the
course and 3 years of experience.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Candidates applying for Manager (Technical-Civil), Manager (Technical-Electrical) posts must be between 21-35 years. Meanwhile, candidates applying for Library Professional (Assistant Librarian) Grade A, and Architect Grade A must be between 21-30 years. For the post of Law Officer Grade B, a candidate must be between 21 to 32 years. For the post of Curator( Full-Time), applicants must be between 25 to 50 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for the above posts on the basis of an online exam.
RBI Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the above posts by visiting the official website of the Bank— rbi.org.in from January 15 to February 4, 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022: Direct Link to apply
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.