Jaipur: The Rajasthan Board Secondary Education (RBSE) is likely to announce the RBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Results in the month of July. According to a Indian Express report, the board will release the RBSE Class 10 and Class 12 results after July 15. The report also suggests that the board has directed all the affiliated schools to submit the internal assessment marks of the students by July 12.Also Read - RBSE 10th Result 2022 to Release Tomorrow at 3 PM: Know How To Check Scores Through SMS
Earlier, The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, RBSE had released the evaluation criteria for Class 10 and class 12 Results 2021. State Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasra released the formula for the result calculation. Results for both Class 10 and 12 students would be released in 45 days, he informed earlier. Also Read - RBSE 10th Result 2022 Big Update: Rajasthan Board To Release Score At 3 PM Tomorrow On rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in | Direct Link Here
As per the release, the students would be marked on the basis of performance in previous two years. Also Read - Rajasthan Board Class 10 Result 2022 to Release Tomorrow; Check Steps to Download Marksheet
Evaluation Criteria for Class 10:
- 45% weight would be given to marks obtained in RBSE Class 8 board exams by the student.
- 25% weight would be given to marks obtained by the students in Class 9 final examination.
- Also, only 10 per cent from Class 10 would be taken to formulate the result.
- Practical marks would be taken as it is.
RBSE Class 12 Result 2021 Evaluation Criteria
- For the computation of Class 12 result, RBSE would consider the marks obtained in Class 10 as well as Class 11. 45% weight would be given to Class 10 board exam result and 20% to Class 11 performance.
- Class 12 internal marks would be given a weight of 20%.
- Practical Exams for Class 12 have been conducted and the marks have already been submitted.
“We have asked the schools to submit the student’s marks as per the defined evaluation criteria. After receiving the marks, result will be computed and declared any time before July 31,” said the RBSE official.