RRB Group D Recruitment Big Update: Exam Date Announced For Level 1 Post | Details Here
RRB Group D Recruitment 2021: As per the official notice, the CBT as per details provided in CEN No. RRC-01/2019 will commence tentatively from 23rd February 2022 in multiple phases, subject to the prevailing conditions and Government guidelines issued from time to time in view of handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
RRB Group D Recruitment 2021: The Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) on Wednesday issued a notice regarding the conduct of computer-based exams for various posts in Level-1 of 7th CPC Matrix under CEN No. RRC-01/2019. Candidates who have applied for Group D recruitment must check the detailed notice issued on the RRB's official website. As per the official notice, the CBT as per details provided in CEN No. RRC-01/2019 will commence tentatively from 23rd February 2022 in multiple phases, subject to the prevailing conditions and Government guidelines issued from time to time in view of handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Important Points From the Official Notice
- The link of viewing Exam City and Date and downloading of Travelling Authority of SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites in due course i.e. 10 days prior to the start of the exam.
- Downloading of E-call letters will start from 4 days prior to the CBT date mentioned in exam city and date intimation link.
- In regards to 4,85,607 candidates whose applications were found rejected on the ground of invalid photograph and/or signature, for those the modification link will be live from 15.12.2021 to 26.12.2021 on all the official websites of RRBs for uploading of photograph and/or signature afresh as one time opportunity. Thereafter, decision of RRBs regarding the validity of photograph/signature shall be final and binding on candidates.
- In this process the candidates whose application found accepted will also be scheduled in subsequent phases of CBT exam of CEN No. RRC- 01/2019.
- Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for latest updates on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources.
- Beware of touts who try to misguide candidates with fake promises of appointment for jobs on illegal consideration. RRB selections are basedon Computer Based Test (CBT) and recruitment is based only on the merit of the candidates.
Note, the duration of the exam for PwBD candidates will be 120 minutes. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks shall be deducted. A total of 1,03,769 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive. The candidate's selection will be done on the basis of a written test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Document Verification and Medical.
- Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2021: Registration For 291 Forest Guard Posts Begins From Dec 12
- Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Apply For Over 2000 Posts on slprbassam.in From Dec 10. Check Details Here
- BCPL Recruitment 2021: Apply For These Apprentice Posts on bcplonline.co.in | Check Pay Scale, Other Details
Published Date:December 8, 2021 8:24 PM IST
Updated Date:December 8, 2021 8:28 PM IST