RRB Group D Recruitment Update: Railways To Open Application Modification Window On This Date
All candidates may check their Application Status (Accepted/Rejected) by filing their Application Registration Number and Date of Birth
RRB Group D Recruitment: The Railway Recruitment Board has announced that the application form modification link for the RRB Group D recruitment will open on December 15, 2021. "Candidates are advised to keep ready their scanned photograph and signature as per the specification mentioned in the CEN No. RRC-01/2019 (Available on RRBs' websites)," the RRB said. The candidates must note that those candidates whose application forms were rejected will be allowed to modify the application form and upload the correct documents.
Here are some of the important details:
- RRB NTPC CBT-1 Result: Railway Forms High Power Committee to Look Into Aspirants' Grievances | Deets Inside
- RRB NTPC Exam Result Row: Railways NTPC and Level 1 Exams Suspended Amid Massive Protests
- RRB NTPC Results Row: Aspirants Found Involved In Vandalism During Protest Will Be Barred From Recruitment, Warns Railways
- Candidates were informed about the RRC group D exam in February 2019.
- Over one lakh vacancies in group D posts will be filled through written exam.
- This one time opportunity of application form modification has been given to only those candidates whose application has been rejected on the ground of invalid photograph and/or signature.
Key Takeaways from the notification:
- The modification link is going to be live from 15.12.2021 on all the official websites of RRBs.
- All candidates may check their Application Status (Accepted/Rejected) by filing their Application Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Candidates are advised to keep ready their scanned photograph and signature as per the specification mentioned in the CEN No. RRC
- Candidates whose applications were already accepted need not apply again through this link.
- Important: Beware of the touts who may misguide selected for the job on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB/RRC exam is fully computerized and the selection is based purely on the merit of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRB/RRCs for periodical updates regarding the progress on this recruitment and unauthenticated news items/posts circulating in the social media.
Published Date:December 6, 2021 2:24 AM IST
Updated Date:December 6, 2021 2:43 AM IST