RRB JE Recruitment 2019: The RRB JE Recruitment 2019 has been advertised on the website. Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) have released the detailed advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) vacancies.
Candidates can get their queries answered by going through the information. The detailed advertisement has information on eligibility, application process, selection process et al. The application process for the RRB JE Recruitment will begin on January 2, 2019. Candidates must keep a check of the followings things.
1. The application links will be available on the RRB websites on January 2, 2019, after 10:00 AM.
2. Candidates can apply to not more than one RRB, else their application will be rejected.
3. Candidates will need to upload a scanned image of their photograph and signature in the application form. The photograph should be a JPEG image of size 20 KB to 50 KB and Signature should be a JPEG image of size 10 KB to 40 KB.
4. Candidates who seek free travel pass will have to upload SC/ST certificate also. The SC/ST certificate should of size 50 to 100 KB.
5. Candidates should provide their personal email id and phone number in the application.
RRBs will send all communication related to the exam on the registered email id and phone number only.