The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the provisional answer key, question paper, and responses for Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) 2021 CBT 1. The candidates can check the RRB Answer Key on the official website of the board. The candidates must also note that they can challenge RRB NTPC answer key and paper from August 18 to 23, 2021.Also Read - RRC Recruitment 2021: Online Application Starts From This Date for 3093 Vacancies, Huge Chance for 10th Pass
The official websites to check the answer key of NTPC 2021 are – rrbahemdabad.gov.in, rrbajmer.gov.in, rrbald.gov.in, rrbbnc.gov.in, rrbbhopal.gov.in, rrbbbs.gov.in, rrbcdg.gov.in, rrbchennai.gov.in, rrbbilaspur.gov.in, rrbmalda.gov.in, rrbguwahati.gov.in, rrbjammu.gov.in, rrbkolkata.gov.in, rrbmumbai.gov.in, rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in, rrbpatna.gov.in, rrbranchi.gov.in, rrbsecunderabad.gov.in, rrbsiliguri.gov.in, rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in. Also Read - RRB Result 2021: Stenographer & Translator Result Released for MI Posts | Check Steps To Score Here
CLICK HERE TO CHECK RRN NTPC 2021 ANSWER KEY Also Read - RRB NTPC Answer Key 2021 Link To Be Active From This Date At rrbbbs.gov.in | Check Important Details Here
For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned the steps through which the candidates can check the answer key:
- Visit the official website of their RRB
- Click on the link attached to the words “CEN-01/2019 (NTPC Posts) – Link for viewing of Question Paper, Responses & Keys and Raising of Objections (if any)”.
- On clicking this link, a new login appears on the screen.
- Enter user id and password to access it.
- Candidates can check the RRB NTPC answer key from the dashboard.
It is important to note that the steps to download the question paper and response sheet are also the same.
Here are some other important details:
- Candidates who want to challenge RRB NTPC answer key or paper or responses can also do so from the login.
- The objections can be submitted from 8:00 PM on August 18, 2021, until 11:59 PM, on August 23, 2021. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 50 per objection to submit the challenge.
- Bank charges are applicable over the challenge fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee online, via bank debit cards / all bank Rupay debit cards / SBI Visa / Master debit cards
- Authorities will refund the amount to those candidates whose objections were found to be valid.
- The valid objections will be made in the official answer key of RRB NTPC 2021.
- Candidates who will clear cut off and qualify for the exam will be called for RRB NTPC CBT 2.
- For CBT 2, the number of candidates shortlisted will be 20 times the number of vacancies.
- RRB NTPC will be a 90 minute exam. In it, 50 questions will be asked from General Awareness, 35 questions from Mathematics, and 35 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Just like CBT 1, there will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks in the exam.