Sarkari Naukri 2022: 12th Pass Candidates Can Apply For Various Posts in These States. Check Salary, Eligibility, Notification Here
Sarkari Naukari 2022: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 by visiting the official website @sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can also submit their applications till 23rd April 2022.
Sarkari Naukari 2022 Latest News Today: If you are 12th pass (12th Pass Jobs) and looking for a job (Sarkari Naukri), then here’s a good opportunity for you. In Rajasthan, Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts of Lab assistants. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 by visiting the official website @sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can also submit their applications till 23rd April 2022.
- Big News For Job Seekers: Over 2.93 Lakh Govt Jobs Available In Indian Railways, Says Union Minister
- Internship Alert: Looking For Event Management Jobs? Application Link, Monthly Stipend Here
- Govt Job Alert! Over 58,000 Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts Vacant In Central Schools, Universities | Details Here
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022: Total Vacancies
With this recruitment process, a total of 1012 vacancies will be filled. RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam will be conducted on March 28th and June 29th at various exam centers.
You may like to read
- The last date to submit online application: 23 April 2022
RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Lab Assistant – 1012 Posts
The candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board and must have knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri Script and Rajasthan Culture. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
The candidate must be between the age group of 18 to 40 years of age. For the reserved category candidates, there will be age relaxation, as per govt norms.
Patna High Court Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 129 (one hundred twenty-nine) vacant posts of “Stenographer (Group-C Post)” in Level 4 ( 25500/- to 81100/-) of the pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances as admissible under the Patna High Court Officers and Staff (Recruitment, Appointment, Promotion and Other Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 2021 as amended from time to time in the Establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Patna (hereinafter referred to as ‘High Court’) initially on probation for a period of one year.
A total of 129 posts will be filled up during this recruitment drive. Out of total 129 posts, 5 shall be horizontally reserved for Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) candidates in their respective categories.
Category wise vacancy
- Total: 129
- Unreserved: 55
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 21
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 2
- Extremely Backward Classes (EBC): 23
- Backward Classes (BC): 15
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): 13
Minimum qualifications for Patna High Court Stenographer vacancy
The applicant must possess following essential educational qualification/Computer Qualification for the post of Stenographer as of 01st January, 2022:-
- Intermediate (12th Passed) from a recognised Board/ University.
- Certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from a recognised institution.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s Course in Computer Application from a recognised institution.
- Minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand.
- Minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing.
Age limit of Patna High Court Stenographer vacancy 2022
Age limit as on 01.01.2022
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 37 Years
However, there will be relaxation for the reserved categories as per the government rules.
While the candidates of UR/ BC/MBC/ EWS will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000, the SC/ ST & other candidates will have to pay Rs 500.
How to apply online for Patna High Court Recruitment 2022
The interested and eligible candidates have to apply online on the official website of the Patna High Court (link given below).
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.