By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: Salary Up to Rs 1.42 Lakh; Apply For 93 Posts at esic.nic.in
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: The last date for submitting the ESIC online application form is April 12, 2022.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has notified vacancies open for the post of Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr-II/Superintendent. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the official website of ESIC at esic.nic.in. The last date for submitting the ESIC online application form is April 12, 2022.
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application: 12 March 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 12 April 2022
- ESIC SSO Exam Date: to be notified
- Total Posts – 93
- UR: 43
- SC: 9
- ST: 8
- OBC: 24
- EWS: 9
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Degree of a recognized University (preference will be given to the graduates in Commerce/Law/Management).
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database.
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Expected salary
- Pay Level – 7 of Pay matrix (Rs 44,900 – 1,42,400) as per the 7th Central Pay Commission.
- In addition to pay, selected candidates will also be eligible for DA, HRA and transport allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Candidates applying for the posts must be between 21 to 27 years of age.
You may like to read
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
How to Apply Online?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the corporation’s official website – www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the ESIC website at www.esic.nic.in
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC “
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration”
- Enter the required credentials such as name, contact details, and email ID.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed.
- The candidate should note down the registration number and password.
ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022: Click Here to Apply Online
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.