By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Only Three Days Left to Apply For 21 Officer Posts| Read Details Here
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: The Export-Import Bank of India will end the registration process for the posts of Officers in various departments on April 28, 2022.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: The Export-Import Bank of India, EXIM will end the registration process for the posts of Officers in various departments on April 28, 2022. Candidates who have not filled the application form can do so by visiting the official website of Bank at — eximbankindia.in. A total of 21 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. Note, that candidates will be appointed for the posts on a contract basis. The Bank’s screening committee will evaluate the applications received and only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. For more details about the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.
- The online Application begins: April 08, 2022
- Last date for submission of application:: April 28, 2022
- Tentative month of interview: May 2022
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- OC – Compliance: 01 post
- OC – Legal: 04 posts
- OC – Rajbhasha: 02 posts
- OC – Information Technology: 05 posts
- OC – Human Resource: 02 posts
- OC – Research & Analysis: 02 posts
- OC – Loan Monitoring: 02 posts
- OC – Information System Audit: 01 post
- OC – Internal Audit: 02 posts
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Click Here to Apply Online
- OC – Compliance: MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognized University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- OC – Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 60% marks. Post- Graduation qualifications will be an added advantage.
- OC – Information Technology: Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Post-Graduation with minimum 60% marks in M.Sc./ MTech. In CS/ IT from recognized university/ institute.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification Here
The Selection Process will comprise of screening of applications by the Bank’s internal committee followed by a personal interview of shortlisted candidates. The date and time of the interview will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date.
You may like to read
How to Apply Online?
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.eximbankindia.in.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.