GAIL Recruitment 2022: Few Days Left to Apply For 48 Executive Trainee Posts at gailonline.com
GAIL Recruitment 2022: It is to be noted that, only GATE-2022 marks are valid for this recruitment drive.
GAIL Recruitment 2022: GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship, has invited online applications to fill vacancies for the posts of Executive Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website of GAIL at gailonline.com. However, the last date to apply for the 48 posts is nearing. Therefore, candidates must apply before March 16, 2022. The online application process has commenced from February 15, 2022. It is to be noted that, only GATE-2022 marks are valid for this recruitment drive. GATE marks of 2021 or prior to that are not valid. For more details on GAIL Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited For 55 Posts; Check Eligibility, Last Date Here
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Out For MTS Posts on joinindianarmy.nic.in; Apply Before This Date
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Apply For 20 Posts on cr.indianrailways.gov.in| Check Vacancy, Other Details
GAIL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- The online application begins: February 15, 2022 at 11:00 AM.
- The online application ends on: March 16, 2022 up to 5:00 PM.
GAIL Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): 18 posts
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): 15 posts
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): 15 posts
A total of 48 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
You may like to read
GAIL Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
GAIL Recruitment 2022: Age Limit, Application Fee
Candidates applying for the posts must not be above 26 years of age. There is no separate fee for applying for the above posts of Executive Trainees in GAIL.
How to Apply?
According to the detailed notification issued by GAIL, candidates will be required to apply online through the GAIL website: https://gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2022 Registration Number. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
GAIL Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification Here
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.