NTPC Limited Recruitment 2022: Apply For 177 Posts Before March 15 at ntpc.co.in | Here’s How to Apply
NTPC Recruitment 2022: According to the released job notification, candidates will be selected on the basis of written tests and skill tests.
NTPC Recruitment 2022: For the candidates who are looking for government jobs, here is a wonderful employment opportunity for you. NTPC Limited has invited online applications to fill 177 vacancies for various posts, including that of Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman. Interested can apply for the posts through the official website of NTPC, ntpc.co.in.The online application has commenced from January 24, 2022. Read below for eligibility, age limit, and other details.
- NIPER Recruitment 2022: Registration For 20 Posts Begins at niperhyd.ac.in; Apply Before This Date
- ICSE, ISC Results 2022: CISCE to Declare Class 10, 12 Scores Today; Check Release Time, List of Websites to Download
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Class 10 Pass Candidates Can Apply For These Posts by Feb 26
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Mining Overman: 74
- Mining Sirdar: 103
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- The online application begins: January 24, 2022
- The online application ends: March 15, 2022
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Mining Overman: Diploma in Mining Engineering from recognized Institute of repute with Overman Certificate of Competency under CMR issued by DGMS for coal.
- Mining Sirdar: 10th pass with Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS for coal and First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association.
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
According to the released job notification, candidates will be selected on the basis of written tests and skill tests. The admit card for the same will be sent on the registered email Id of the candidate. Candidates who qualify in the written test will have to appear for a skill test.
You may like to read
NTPC Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to the general category are required to pay Rs 300 as an application fee. Candidates belonging to the Reserve category are exempted from paying the application fee.
NTPC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
The candidates who are eligible can apply for the vacancies by logging in to the corporation’s website careers.ntpc.co.in or by visiting the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in.
NTPC Limited Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.