PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Only Few Days Left to Apply For 105 Posts at powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is hiring candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) in CTUIL, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PGCIL. Eligible candidates can apply for the same through the official website, powergridindia.com. The last date to apply for the above-mentioned posts is February 20, 2022.
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Salary Upto Rs 63840; Apply Online For 500 Posts at bankofmaharashtra.in
- NTPC Limited Recruitment 2022: Apply For 177 Posts Before March 15 at ntpc.co.in | Here's How to Apply
- NIPER Recruitment 2022: Registration For 20 Posts Begins at niperhyd.ac.in; Apply Before This Date
Through this recruitment drive, a total of 105 vacant posts will be filled. Candidates can check the educational qualification and age limit through the detailed notification given below.
You may like to read
- The online application process begins: January 27, 2022
- The online application ends: February 20, 2022
Name of the posts and the number of vacancies
Total Posts: 105
- AET (Computer Science): 37
- AET (Electrical): 60
- AET (Civil): 4
- AET (Electronics): 4
Full-Time: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any of the following
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication
The Selection Process consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021.
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/recruitment process in POWERGRID/ CTUIL, at POWERGRID website https://www.powergrid.in with details of their GATE-2021 registration number and other required
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.