By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022: Apply For 226 Specialist Officers Posts Before July 10| Check Salary Here
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022: The Industrial Development Bank of India(IDBI) has invited online applications from candidates to apply for the posts of Specialist Officers(SO).
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022: The Industrial Development Bank of India(IDBI) has invited online applications from candidates to apply for the posts of Specialist Officers(SO). Those candidates who are interested and eligible can check the details about eligibility and salary on the official website — idbibank.in. The registration process has started on June 25, 2022. As per the official notification, applicants can apply till July 10, 2022. Candidates are strictly advised to apply, after ensuring their eligibility as per the criteria given for the respective post. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 226 posts will be filled in the Bank. For more details on the IDBI SO Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 Important Dates Here
- Start Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: June 25, 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration & Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: July 10, 2022
Industrial Development Bank of India Specialist Officers Vacancy Details
- Infrastructure Management Department (IMD) – Premises: 10 posts
- Infrastructure Management Department (IMD) – Security: 05 posts
- Administration – Rajbhasha: 03 posts
- Fraud Risk Management (FRMG): 09 posts
- Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB&EP): 16 posts
- Finance & Accounts (FAD): 04 posts
- Information Technology & MIS (IT & MIS): 139 posts
- Legal: 28 posts
- Risk Management – Information Security Group (ISG): 06 posts
- Treasury: 06 posts
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB&EP): B.E/ B.Tech /Bachelor in Electronics/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Information Technology with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 or above (55%
marks/ CGPA 6 or above for SC/ST/PWD) from any University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
For more details, candidates are advised to check the official notification shared below.
You may like to read
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 Check Pay Scale
- Deputy General Manager, Grade „D‟ Rs. 76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890 (7 years)
- Assistant General Manager, Grade „C‟ Rs. 63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years)
- Manager – Grade „B‟ Rs. 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 (12 years)
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the aforesaid post/position will comprise of preliminary screening of stipulated eligibility criteria of Age, Educational Qualifications, and working experience, etc. as declared by the candidate in the application form and documents in support.
IDBI SO Recruitment 2022 How to Apply Online?
Candidates are required to apply Online through the website www.idbibank.in (Careers). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.