Indian Army Recruitment 2021: The Territorial Army has invited applications for non-departmental officers. The application window was opened today i.e. 20th July 2021. The last day to apply for the same is 19th August 2021. The candidates must note that they will have to qualify for the written exam. Post qualifying and completing the screening process, candidates will be appointed for lieutenant rank. The appointed candidates will get a salary between Rs 56,100 and Rs 1,77,500.Also Read - UP Gram Panchayat Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Notified For Over 58,000 Panchayat Sahayak Cum DEO Posts. Details Here
For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned all the important details below: Also Read - Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021: Last Date TODAY to Apply For Over 500 Vacancies. DIRECT LINK Here
- Application window was opened on 20th July 2021
- Last day to apply for the same is 19th August 2021
- Exam will be held in offline mode on 26th September 2021
For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned the steps through which the candidates can complete the registration process: Also Read - Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Get Job Without Giving Exam, Watch Video to Know How
- Visit the official website of the territorial army
- Enter security page to jump to homepage
- Click on the link that reads ‘Notification for PIB-2021, for selection as an officer in Territorial Army Click Here’
- Register by using email id, mobile number, and other required details
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and pay Rs. 200
- Click on submit and take screenshot of the confirmation page
Indian Army Officer Recruitment: Eligibility Conditions
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens can apply
- Age: Between 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Exam and Fee Details
- Exams will be held in two parts and for writing each paper.
- Candidates will get 2 hours. MCQ-type questions will be asked and students will have to fill OMR sheets. Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50% will be required to qualify.
- Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 200 while filling the form.
- Candidates will be called for written exam
- Selected candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.