Indian Oil Recruitment 2021: The Indian Oil Corporation has invited applications for its recruitment drive for various posts of Engineers and Officers across disciplines. Candidates can apply at the official site at iocl.com. Candidates who are interested and eligible must note that the Indian Oil Recruitment will be done for the posts of Engineers and Officers in these disciplines such as Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. The registration process will end on Monday, July 26.Also Read - NHPC Recruitment 2021: Salary up to Rs 1.8 Lakh Per Month, Apply Today For Various Posts on nhpcindia.com
Indian Oil Recruitment 2021: Here’s how you can apply Also Read - India Post GDS Recruitment: Bumper Vacancies Announced For Various Posts; Check Eligibility, Last Date, Age Limit
- Visit official site- iocl.com.
- On home page, click on the link that reads- ‘What’s New’.
- Now click on ‘Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Engagement as Graduate Apprentice Engineers in IOCL through GATE-2021’.
- In order to apply for the posts, click on the link that reads- ‘Click Here to Apply’.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ and apply.
- Candidates can click on the direct link for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2021 Application
Indian Oil Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria Also Read - Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2021: Good Opportunity For Engineering Graduates to Join Army, Stipend up to Rs 56100, Apply Now on joinindianarmy.nic.in
Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts must have a B.Tech./BE/ equivalent as full-time regular course from institutions/colleges/ universities/ deemed universities duly recognised by AICTE/UGC in anyone of the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Apart from this, the candidates also need to have qualified the GATE 2021 examination from one of the disciplines given above. Notably, last year’s GATE marks will not be considered.