NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Executive & Senior Executive. The candidates who are interested can apply to the aforesaid posts through online mode on or before 6 August 2021.Also Read - SSC Selection Posts Phase IX 2021: Registration for 3261 Posts Begins at ssc.nic.in | Check Details Here
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details Also Read - PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Admit Card For Excise and Taxation Post, and Others Released on ssbpunjab.gov.in | Check Steps to Download
- Executive – 19 Posts
- Senior Executive- 3 Posts
Click here to download NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Also Read - CRPF Recruitment 2021: Application Process Ends Today. Apply Now For Deputy Commandant, Commandant Posts; Check Details Here
|Notification||NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Executive & Senior Executive Posts, Download Application Form @ntpc.co.in|
|Notification Date||Jul 23, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 6, 2021|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Executive (Commercial) – Degree in Engineering in any discipline with at least 60% Marks from a recognized University and Post Graduate Diploma in Management/MBA or equivalent.
- Executive (Consultancy) for O & M- B.E./B.Tech. In Mechanical or Power Engineering with at least 60 % Marks from a recognized University.
- Executive (Consultancy) for Engineering- B.E./B.Tech. In Mechanical Engineering with at least 60 % Marks from a recognized University.
- Executive (Consultancy) for Project Monitoring – B.E./B.Tech. in any discipline with at least 60% Marks from a recognized University. Candidates having a diploma in Project Management/MBA shall have an advantage.
- Executive (Business Analyst) – Masters in Business Analytics/Business Administration with at least 60% Marks from a recognized University.
- Senior Executive (Solar) – Degree in Engineering in any discipline with at least 60% Marks from a recognized University.
- Senior Executive (Company Secretary) – Member of ICSI.
- Senior Executive (Corporate Communication) – Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Communication Advertising & Communication Management/Public Relations/Mass Communication/Journalism from a recognized University/Institute.
- Executive (Clean Technologies) – Degree in Engineering/Technology in any discipline with at least 60% Marks along with M.Tech/Ph.D in the energy domain will be preferred.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should log on to our website www.ntpccareers.net or visit the careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates. Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC(NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBDIXSM category & female candidates need not pay the registration fee.