Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: The Punjab Police has invited applications for recruitment in district and armed police cadre. However, the registration process for the same ends today at 11.55 PM. So interested candidates must hurry up and apply while the application link for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 is still available. In the official notification, Punjab Police stated that a total of 2,015 posts in the district police cadre and 2,343 posts in the armed police cadre will be filled through the recruitment drive.Also Read - Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited For Short Service Commission Officers. Details Here
For more details, candidates should keep an eye out on the official website at punjabpolice.gov.in. Also Read - BSF GD Constable Recruitment 2021: Apply for 269 posts At rectt.bsf.gov.in | Deets Inside
“The recruitment for filling up the vacancies in the two cadres shall be carried out through a common application form and OMR based offline written test followed by physical measurement test and physical screening test with specified qualifying parameters,” the notification read. Also Read - Indian Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply for Apprentice Posts, No Written Exam or Interview; Class 10th Pass Can Apply, Check Details
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: How to Apply
- Visit the official website – punjabpolice.gov.in
- Go to ‘Recruitment’ tab and click on ‘RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF CONSTABLE’
- Click on the registration link and create a new profile
- Choose the post/cadre
- Fill the application form, upload documents, pay online fees
- Submit the form and download it for future reference.
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Selection process
- The selection process for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 includes Computer Based Test (CBT), followed by scrutiny of documents.
- There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer in the written test.
- Answer Key shall be provided to the candidates on the Recruitment Portal and candidates will be given 48 hours to raise objections.
- A nominal fee of Rs 50/- shall be charged per objection. The fee shall be refunded, if the objection is sustained, the notification read.