RPSC Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited For 53 Posts on rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Through this recruitment drive, a total of 53 vacant posts will be filled in this organization.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has sought online applications for various posts including that of Junior Hydrogeologist, Junior Geophysicist, and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The online registration process has commenced from February 3, 2022. The last date to apply for the above posts is March 02, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 53 vacant posts will be filled in this organization. Candidates can check educational qualifications, vacancy, and other details here.
You may like to read
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Opening Date for Online Application: 03 February 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 02 March 2022.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Junior Geophysicist: 05
- Junior Hydrogeologist: 08
- Technical Assistant – Chemistry: 04
- Technical Assistant – Hydrogeology: 36
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Geophysicist: M.Sc. Geophysics or M.Tech. (Electronics) from a University or Institution established by law in India. 2 Years’ experience of handling geophysical equipment.
- Junior Hydrogeologist: M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by law in India, or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Technical Assistant – Chemistry: M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Technical Assistant – Hydrogeology: M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by law in India, or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit and Application Fee
In order to apply, candidates must be between 20-40 years of age. Candidates belonging to the general category and other states are required to pay Rs 350 as application fees. Candidates belonging to OBC, BC category are required to pay Rs 250 as application fees. SC, ST category candidates are required to pay Rs 150 as application fees.
To know more about the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, candidates must check the detailed notification issued by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification Here
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.