SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021: The Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for SSC Selection Phase-9 Post Recruitment 2021 from eligible candidates, the registration for which ends on 25th Oct 2021 at ssc.nic.in. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill a total of 3,261 posts.Also Read - BRO Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Notified For 354 Posts of MTS, Vehicle Mechanic, Driver. Apply Online at bro.gov.in
The SSC will conduct the Computer Based Examination (CBE) for Matriculation level, Higher Secondary Level, Graduation and above Level posts under Selection Post Phase-IX 2021 Examination from 2nd to 10th February 2022. Candidates need to apply separately for Matriculation level, Higher Secondary Level, Graduation & above Level posts. Also Read - SSC CGL Tier I Result 2020: Final Answer Key, Marksheet of Candidates to be Released Today On ssc.nic.in
Important dates for SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 2021 Recruitment:
- Submission of online applications: 24th Sep to 25th Oct 2021
- Last date for receipt of the application: 25th October 2021 (up to 11.30 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28th October 2021 (11.30 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline challan: 28th October 2021 (11.30 PM)
- Last date for payment through challan (during working hours of bank): 1st November 2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 2nd to 10th February 2022
SSC Selection Posts Phase-9 2021: How to Apply Online?
- Go to the SSC official website — ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘Others’
- Click on the link ‘Apply’
- Login as new user
- Fill in the basic details
- Fill in the additional details
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ box and submit.
SSC Selection Phase-9 Post Recruitment 2021: Check official notification Also Read - PPSC Recruitment 2021: Notification Released for 320 Inspector Vacancies on ppsc.gov.in
SSC Selection Phase-9 Post Recruitment 2021: Direct link to apply online
NOTE: After successful submission of online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.