By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply For 13 Posts Before July 14| Check Eligibility, Notification Here
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in Applicants can apply till July 14, 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has released a recruitment notification, inviting eligible candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Professor and others. Interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the official site of UPSC on upsc.gov.in Applicants can apply till July 14, 2022. A total of 13 posts will be filled in the department. As per the official notification, the last date for printing of completely submitted online applications is till July 15, 2022. Here’s all you need to know about qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details of UPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application through ORA website: July 14, 2022
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online applications is: July 15, 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Link
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Name of the post and the number of vacancy
- Aeronautical Officer: 6 Posts
- Professor: 01 post
- Assistant Professor: 04 posts
- Assistant Professor of Neuro Psychology: 01 post
- Engineer & Ship Surveyor Cum-Deputy Director General (Technical): 01 post
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Aeronautical Officer: Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or
Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Professor: Master’s Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or institute. (ii) Master in Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Institution. (iii) Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.) in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Institution.
For more details, check the official notification shared below.
You may like to read
Download UPSC Recruitment Notification 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in
- On the homepage, Click on ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS. option.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the documents, if required.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save, Download the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.