UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Registration For Supply Inspector, Other Posts on upsssc.gov.in| Check Last Date, Eligibility Here
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of UPSSSC, upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a recruitment notification, inviting eligible candidates for the Supply Inspectors, Upper Division Assistants and other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of UPSSSC, upsssc.gov.in. The online registration process will end on May 12, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 76 vacant posts.
Check Important Details Here
- Recruitment Board: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Supply Inspectors, Upper Division Assistants, and others.
- Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
- Number of vacant posts: 76
- Last Date to Apply: May 12
- Mode of Application: Online
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Assistant: 11 posts
- Upper Division Assistant: 20 posts
- Supply Inspector: 45 posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above are advised to go through the official notification to know more about the education qualification.
You may like to read
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Download Official Notification Here
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Notification/Advertisements’ section.
- Click on the Apply option.
- Enter the Registration details.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee, if any.
- Upload the documents.
- Download the UPSSSC Application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2022: Click Here to Apply
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.