State Bank of India (SBI) has released admit cards for Group Discussion and Interview (Phase II), against candidates who have cracked the written examination, conducted in June 2014, for the post of Probationary Officers, under this year’s recruitment. Admit Cards are now available on the official website of SBI. The interview is scheduled on October 8, 2014. Also Read - Inspiring! Meerut Woman Who Left Home To Avoid Forced Marriage Returns As PCS Officer 7 Years Later
The result of the written examination was released in last week of August 2014. SBI had conducted Probationary officer’s examination to fill 1837 vacancies. Out of which 758 posts belong to General Category candidates, 405 posts belong to Other Backward Class category candidates, 439 posts belong to Scheduled Tribes and 235 posts belongs to Schedule Caste candidates. Also Read - Before Reporting For Duty, This Bengaluru Cop Teaches Children of Migrant Workers Everyday For An Hour
How to download Admit Cards Also Read - Ready to Send Children Back to School? 78% Parents Say No, Willing to Let Kids Repeat An Academic Year
- Log on to the official website of SBI.
- Click on the option “Career”.
- On this page, candidates can see the option Download call letter for Interview under Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2014-15).
- Candidates may have the admit cards in either English or Hindi, by clicking to either of the two options.
- Candidates need to enter Registration number or roll number along with date of birth and password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Admit Card would be flashed on screen, candidates need to take print out.
Candidates may click here to download their respective admit cards. For any further information candidates may also click here to access the official website of SBI.
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia