Within next few hours, the State Bank of India is going to conduct the SBI Specialist Officers Exam 2017. The exam is going to be conducted on January 22, 2017 i.e. tomorrow. Before appearing for the exam all the aspirants should go through some last minute tips mentioned below for better preparation.
The exam will be conducted for the appointment of Specialist Officers SO in various specialised fields. The SBI SO Exam 2016 will be held for recruitment of 400 plus vacancies. The candidates who will successfully qualify SO Exam are required to appear for SBI SO Interview, which will be held in the month of February 2017.
Here are some important tips to crack SBI SO Exam 2017:
- Revise the notes, study materials, etc.
- Before the exam day don’t study till late night.
- Reach examination centre on time.
- Just keep your mind relaxed.
- Carry the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket along with your original ID proof.
- Read the question paper properly.
- Try to attempt the questions within the time assigned for each section and try not to spend more time than that.
- Make sure that you attempt at least 50 plus questions, and do not linger on any one question.
- Avoid guess work and stick to your planned strategy.
NOTE: Don’t let yourself get sidetracked by mobile phones, friends or any other activity. Just focus on what you are reading and set a picture on your mind so that if you forget anything during exam, these pictures will remind you everything. ALL THE BEST!