With less than one month left for preparation of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2014 here are some tips and tricks that can help the candidates in preparation for the SNAP exam which will take place on December 21, 2014: Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Candidates should attempt 3 to 4 practice mocks.
- Attempting mocks will make the candidates realize their strengths and weakness and thereby candidates can work on them efficiently.
- Candidates must analyze what causes their score to lag, speed or accuracy.
- If it’s accuracy, then candidates must brush up the topic in which they are lacking accuracy.
- For issues in speed the candidates must put in more hour of practice to increase their problem solving speed.
- For Verbal Ability section, candidates should go through the basics of grammar and common errors in usage.
- Candidates must keep learning new idioms, phrases and word usage to increase their knowledge of verbal ability section. They can also maintain some notes to have a quick look before examination.
- For Logical Reasoning Section candidates must practice various types of puzzles to increase their logical thinking in addition to practicing mocks.
- For Quantitative Aptitude section candidates must solve questions on mathematical problems with added emphasis on speed. Candidates should also revise all the basic formulae beforehand to help in calculations.
- For General Knowledge section the candidates must be aware of the current affairs happenings and static GK. The candidates can refer to news from The Hindu, Times of India and Prepsure to stay updated on latest news
Click here for a detailed section wise strategy on cracking the SNAP Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
Image courtesy: Getty Images Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes