South Indian Bank PO Recruitment: The online registration for recruitment of Probationary Officers to South Indian Bank is set to commence from December 10 this year. The online test for the recruitment of candidates through the PGDBF programme will also begin in the month of December 2018. Also Read - South Indian Bank shares slump over 8 pc post Q3 results
Check the important dates here: Also Read - South Indian Bank Q3 profit drops 27 pc to Rs 84 cr
1) The online application process will commence on December 10, 2018. Also Read - Canara Bank PO 2018: 800 Probationary Officers Post Advertised, Apply at canarabank.com
2) The online application process will end on December 16, 2018.
3) Online Test Date falls on December 29, 2018.
Who can apply for the post of Probationary Officer?
1) Candidate must pass Class 10 and Class 12.
2) Candidates should have graduated in any stream, provided they obtain a minimum of 60 per cent marks from a recognized University.
3) The age-limit of the candidate should not exceed 25 years as on November 30, 2018. Whereas for SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years.
1) Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of South Indian Bank – www.southindianbank.com. The application link will be made available under the Careers tab on the website.
2) An application fee of Rs.800 should be paid by General category candidates while SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 200.
Candidates have to take an Online Test. Those shortlisted will be called for a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview. The final shortlisted candidates will be prepared based on the consolidated marks in Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Upon the successful completion of the programme, an appointment letter will be offered by the bank to the candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in Scale-I.
South Indian Bank conducts various examinations every year for the recruitment of staffs into various posts.