The Southern Railway Recruitment has called for applications from eligible candidates for a direct walk-in-interview against the posts of Super Speciality Cardiac Surgeon (SSCS) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) under this year’s recruitment session. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply before November 21, 2014. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
There are total 26 vacancies against the above mentioned post and the selected candidates would be placed in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Rest of the job details are as follows: Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
|Names of Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Super Speciality Cardiac Surgeon||1|
|General Duty Medical Officer||25|
Pay Scale Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
- For the post of Super Speciality Cardiac Surgeon: Rs 75,000/- .
- For the post of General Duty Medical Officer: Rs 55,000/- .
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be maximum 50 years of age.
- For the first post, applicants should have passed M Ch (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) or equivalent and registered with the Indian Medical Council. One year experience in the respective Super Speciality is desirable.
- For the second post, applicants should be MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council One year experience is desirable.
How to apply
- Eligible and interested candidates need to apply for a walk-in-interview at the following venue: Office of the Chief Medical Director, Southern Railway, Medical Dept., Moore Market Complex, 4th Floor, Park Town, Chennai-600 003.
- Applicants need to carry all relevant documents to the interview venue on November 21, 2014.
Candidates may click here to get the official advertisement of this recruitment. Click here to access the official website of Soutehr Railway.
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia