New Delhi, April 8: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has rolled out nearly 1,123 posts out of which at least 123 posts are alone for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector (SI), Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF) Assistant Sub-Inspectors for the year 2018. Interested candidates may apply on SSC’s official website- ssc.nic.in. Aspirants are advised to apply latest by April 13 which is the last date for the examination.
Over 123 posts will be filled in by the Delhi Police while other 1,000 posts are for CAPFs which includes the Border Security Forces (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Services Selection Board (SSB)and the CISF.
Steps for applying to the Delhi Police, CAPF job vacancies:
- Visit the SSC official website- ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the Apply tab.
- A small window opens. Click on the CAPF tab and then click on the link Click here to Apply
- A new window opens. Click on Register tab under New Registration and fill in your details.
- Make payment offline challan or SBI challan.
- Once done, check your application status.
The selection for these above mentioned posts will be done through two papers and medical verification thereafter. Paper 1 will have four parts consisting of fifty questions each on general intelligence and reasoning, general knowledge and general awareness, quantitative aptitude and English comprehension respectively. On the hand, Paper 2 will have 200 questions on English language and comprehension. Both the papers will have maximum 200 marks. However, there will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.