SSC Selection Posts Phase IX 2021: Registration for 3261 Posts Begins at ssc.nic.in | Check Details Here
The registration process has also started from September 24 onwards. The candidates must note that the recruitment drive will fill up 3261 posts.
New Delhi: The Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for SSC Selection Posts Phase IX 2021. The candidates who are interested and eligible for the post can apply for the recruitment drive through the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in. The registration process has started from September 24 onwards. The candidates must note that the recruitment drive will fill up 3261 posts.
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria by clicking on the direct link given below:
For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned important dates here:
- SSC Selection Phase-9 Post Recruitment 2021: Few Days Left For Registration. 10th, 12th Pass Eligible; Apply ONLINE at ssc.nic.in
- RITES Recruitment 2021: Apply For Engineer Posts At rites.com/Career; Check Pay Scale, Eligibility Criteria | Other Details Here
- UPPCL Recruitment: Notification Released, Apply Now For 240 Assistant Accountant Posts For Commerce Graduates
- Opening date of application: September 24, 2021
- Closing date of application: October 25, 2021
- Last date for making online fee payment: October 28, 2021
- Last date for generation of offline challan: October 28, 2021
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): November 1, 2021
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: January/ February 2022
It is important to note that there will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels.
The application fees is Rs 100/-. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Published Date:September 27, 2021 12:22 AM IST
Updated Date:September 27, 2021 12:30 AM IST