The Telangana Education Common Entrance Test 2016 was conducted on 27 May, 2016 through various examination centres across the state for admission in regular B.Ed courses. The candidates, who have appeared for the examination, were waiting for the results anxiously and they would feel a sigh of relief as the concerned authority has been declared. As the results have been made public in the official website of the board www.tsedcet.org and www.manabadi.com , the candidates would be able to check their results by providing the adequate information in the designated boxes. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
The successful candidates would take admission in the 2 years B.Ed regular course in the various universities and colleges in the state offering the course. The candidates were waiting for the results to get out and as the results have been declared now, they could take the results for future reference and use it for the admission purpose. The examination was of 150 marks, out of which the candidates would have to score minimum 25% marks, i.e., 37, in order to qualify for the examination. The selected candidates would be called for the counseling procedure and the colleges of their choice would be given to the candidates in their due choice of courses. Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
Steps to check TS Education Entrance Test 2016 Results Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
- The candidates at the beginning need to visit the official website www.tsedcet.org or www.manabadi.com for getting the results.
- The candidates would get an active link stating ‘TS Ed.CET 2016 Results’ in the home page, which they need to click on.
- Upon clicking on the active link, the candidates would have to fill up their personal details such as roll number, date of birth and registration number and click on the submit button.
- Upon submission of the data, the candidates would see their results on screen.
- The candidates must take printout of the result for future reference.
The candidates must check their results from the website through the official website and must have a good internet connection to have a smooth access. They must not worry if the page doesn’t load or hangs in between as quite a many candidates who have given the examination would be trying to take out their results from the website at the same time, resulting in increased traffic.