By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
TMC Recruitment 2022: Walk in Interview For Assistant Professor, Other Posts to Begin on Feb 10 | Details Inside
TMC Recruitment 2022: As per the released notification, this recruitment drive will fill up 12 posts in the organization. The interview round will end on February 16, 2022.
TMC Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to apply for the various Medical and Non-Medical posts. Note, the post is available in the Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital/Mahamana Pandit Madanmohan Malviya Cancer Center, Varanasi. All interested applicants will have to appear for the walk-in interview beginning from February 10, 2022. As per the released notification, this recruitment drive will fill up 12 posts in the organization. The interview round will end on February 16, 2022. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can check the details about eligibility on the official website of Tata Memorial Centre — tmc.gov.in.
You may like to read
Name of the posts and the number of vacancies
- Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia Critical Care and Pain): 04
- Adhoc Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology): 02
- Adhoc Assistant Professor (General Medicine): 02
- Adhoc Assistant Professor (Pathology): 01
- Adhoc Medical Physicist ‘C’: 01
- Adhoc Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio Therapy): 02
TMC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Adhoc Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology)-D.M. / D.N.B.(Gastroenterology) recognized by National Medical Commission having experience in Medical Gastroenterology Department.
- Adhoc Assistant Professor (General Medicine)-M.D. / D.N.B. (Internal Medicine) or an equivalent post-graduate degree recognized by National Medical Commission.
Minimum 3 years experience after post-graduation. Candidates with less than 3 years’ experience will be considered for lower grade if there are no suitably experienced candidates.
To know more about the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, candidates are advised to check the detailed notification released by the Tata Memorial Centre.
TMC Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification Here
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview (between 09:30 am to 11:30 am) for the following posts. Candidates are required to carry Bio-Data, Recent Passport Size Photograph, Original documents of PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Experience Certificates, Education Certificates and One Set of Self-Attested Copies of All Certificates on given dates for attending the Interview.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.