Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to various non teaching posts at the Tripura University. Interested candidates can apply before December 9, 2014. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
Vacancy details: Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
There are total 89 vacancies for the following posts: Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
- Semi Professional Assistant: 5
- Security Inspector: 1
- Assistant Manager: 2
- Statistical Assistant: 1
- Electrician: 2
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 4
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 21
- Library Assistant: 2
- Library Attendant: 3
- Laboratory Assistant: 9
- Laboratory Attendant: 12
- Medical Lab Attendant: 1
- Driver: 5
- Multi Tasking Staff: 13
- Pump Operator: 1
- Hindi Typist: 1
- Stenographer: 1
- Technical Assistant: 5
Academic qualification and age limit differs from post to post. Candidates can click here to refer to the detailed notification for this information.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee by way of direct cash deposit for each post applied for, through the State Bank of India Power Jyoti Challan in the A/C no-33798696060( at any branch).
- Online Challan have to be downloaded before submitting the application form.
- Candidates need click here to download the challan.
- Candidates can click here to apply online for the above vacancies.
- Candidates have to send acknowledgement receipt, University copy of Bank Challan and self attested copies of all documents in support of the candidature to Tripura University by post only at the address mentioned below:
West Tripura, Pin – 799022.
- The last date for submission of online applications is December 9, 2014.
- The last day for receipt of application is December 24, 2014.
Image courtesy: Photos.com