UGC NET 2018: UGC NET 2018 is scheduled to take place on July 8 this year. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the examination for the position of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowships. It must be noted that the pattern for this year’s UGC examination has changed, so students are requested to check the official website- cbsenet.nic.in.
There are a slew of instructions which needs to be followed while undertaking the UGC NET 2018 examination.
Key points to be kept in mind for UGC NET 2018 Exam:
- Candidates are required to download and take a hard copy of their admit card without which they would not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must also remember to carry their original ID card with a photograph on it to the examination centre.
- It is advisable that candidates reach the exam centre on time to avoid losing time during checking.
- Candidates must not wear any type of watch- either analog or digital. The use of log tables too is prohibited.
- Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, books or note books etc. are not allowed in the examination room.
- Writing on the admit card or question paper isn’t allowed.
Candidates may also note that there is no negative marking. Also, the age limit for JRF was extended by CBSE as directed by UGC this year onwards.