UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021: NTA Releases Answer Key on ugcnet.nta.nic.in| Raise Objections by Jan 24
UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021: National Testing Agency conducted Phase I of UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 between November 20 and December 05, 2021.
UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021: The National Testing Agency(NTA) on Saturday released the Provisional Answer Key for UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the UGC- National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2020 and June 2021 exam can download the answer key from the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Army Public School Recruitment 2022: Apply For TGT, PRT, Other Posts on apshisar.com | Check Eligibility, Last Date, Age Limit
- Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited For 38 Deputy Field Officer; Check Last Date to Apply, Other Details Here
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Notification Out For Technical Entry Scheme Course at joinindianarmy.nic.in | Details Inside
Note, candidates can raise objections, if any, by paying a processing fee of Rs 1000 per challenge. The official notice issued by NTA reads, ”The Challenges made by the candidates, along with the documents uploaded to support, will be verified by a panel of subject expert/s. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly and the processing fee paid for the challenge will be refunded.”
You may like to read
Following is the schedule for the display of Provisional Answer keys, Question Paper, for Phase I of UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021.
|Date for Display of QP and Challenge of Provisional|
Answer Key for through NTA website: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
|21 January 2022 – 24 January 2022|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee through|
Credit/Debit Card/Net- Banking/UPI
|24 January 2022 (11:50 PM)|
Steps to Download the UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021
- Visit the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads, ”Display of Key Challenge for UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021,” available on the homepage.
- Now, you will get two login options. You can login either, ”Through Application number and password” or ”Through Application number and Date of Birth.”
- Enter the necessary credentials such as application number, password/ date of birth and click on the ”sign in” option.
- Your UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Save, Download the UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 Answer Key.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
National Testing Agency conducted Phase I of UGC-NET December 2020 and June 2021 between November 20 and December 05, 2021; Phase II between December 24 to December 27, 2021, and Phase III on January 4, January 5, 2022 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for 81 Subjects. For the convenience of the students, we have provided you with a direct link to view the official notice issued by NTA.
Click Here: National Testing Agency Official Notification
In case of any query, clarification, candidates can call the NTA Help Desk by dialling 011-40759000 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.