UP Board Result 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is likely to declare the UP Board Result 2018 of class 10th and 12th between April 28 and 30. The UP Board Result 2018 will be declared on the official website of Uttar Pradesh board upresults.nic.in. The students should, however, note that the date hasn’t been confirmed by the board and is likely to change. An official announcement regarding UP Board Result 2018 is expected soon.
The UP Board Result 2018 was supposed to be declared on April 15. On being confronted the exact date for the declaration of the results, a source from the UP board told India.com that the results will be declared in the last week of April.
Another report said that the UP Board Result 2018 for class 10th will be declared on April 20th. The results, for now, are being prepared and the process to declare the results is underway. The results are expected soon. Once the results are out, the students are advised to tally their marks with the official marksheets, issued by the schools.
UP Board Result 2018: Here’s How to Check
1. Visit the official website upresults.nic.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in
2. Look for the link which reads: UP Board Result 2018 Class 10 Result 2018 and click on it
3. Enter all the details such as Roll number etc
4. Click on Submit and your results will be displayed
5. Download the results and save it for future reference
UP Board Result 2018: The UP Board Result 2018 can also be checked through SMS. For this, students will have to send UP10<space>ROLLNUMBER to 56263.