UP Board Result 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) is likely to declare the UP Board Result 2018 for class 10th and 12th on April 29. The results will be declared on the official website of UP board upresults.nic.in between 11 AM to 12.30 PM, a UP Board official told India.com. The online marksheets will be released on the same day (April 29th) at the official website. The students who have appeared for the class 10th and 12th UP board exams 2018 will be able to check how they have fared in each of the papers. The students will just have to wait for another one week for their UP Board Result 2018.
It was earlier speculated that the UP Board Result 2018 will be declared on April 15 but since the process for the declaration of the results was still underway, the date was shifted to another date. The board, however, didn’t reveal as to which date the UP Board Result 2018 will be declared. A UP Board official on Friday confirmed that the results will be declared on April 29 (Sunday).
UP Board Result 2018 For Class 10th and 12th: Steps to Check
1. Visit the official website upresults.nic.in or upmspresults.up.nic.in
2. Click on the link which reads: UP Board Result 2018 Class 10 Result 2018 or UP Board Result 2018 Class 12 Result 2018
3. Enter all the details such as Roll number etc
4. Click on the Submit button and your results will be displayed on the screen
5. Download the results and take a print out of it for future reference
UP Board Result 2018: Candidates can also check the UP Board Result 2018 through SMS. Students have to type UP10<space>ROLLNUMBER to 56263 or SMS – UP12<space>ROLLNUMBER – and send it to 56263.