UP Board Result 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parishad (UPMSP) declared its class 10th and 12th examination results today. With UPMSP declaring both the High School and Intermediate results, we got the list of students who have topped this year’s exam. The results have been declared at upresults.nic.in and upmspresults.up.nic.in. Students may check their results on the board’s official website- upresults.nic.in.
Over 66 lakh students appeared for both the class 10 and 12 UP Board examination this year out of which 2,604,093 had appeared for class 12 exams and 3656272 appeared for the class 10 exams. The overall pass percentage for class 12 was recorded at 72.43 per cent while it 75.16 per cent for class 10 students. Meanwhile, girls outshone boys both in the High School and Intermediate results. The pass percentage for girls in Class 10 is 78.81, while for boys it is 72.27. For class 12, the pass percentage for boys stands at 67.36, while for girls it stands at 78.44. You can find the list of students who have topped class 10 and class 12 UP Board exams respectively.
Toppers of UP Board Class 10 2018:
- Anjali Verma, 96.33% from Allahabad
- Yashaswi, 94.50% from Fatehpur
- Vinay Kumar Verma, 94.17% from Sitapur
- Shani Verma, 94.1% from Gonda
Toppers of UP Board Class 12 2018:
- Rajneesh Shukla, 93.20% from Fatehpur
- Akash Maurya, 93.20% from Barabanki
- Ananya Rai, 92.6% from Gazipur
- Abhishek Kumar, 92.2% from Moradabad
- Ajit Patel, 92.2% from Barabanki