UPSC NDA, NA (I) 2019: The UPSC NDA/NA I 2019 exam will be held on April 21, that is, on Sunday. Candidates must have their admit card with them. The admit card is available on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The UPSC exam will be conducted for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force. Also Read - UPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply For 89 Posts at upsconline.nic.in Before March 18 | Check Details
Candidates appearing for the examination are advised to check all the instructions. Also Read - 7th Pay Commission Latest News: Salary up to 208700; HRA, TA, DA Facility; Apply For These Jobs at upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the admit card that needs to be produced at the allotted venue for appearing in the exam, along with the photo identity mentioned in the e-admit card.
- Take two extra photographs (one photograph for each session) along with the printout of e-Admit Card.
- The examination venue will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the exam i.e. 9.50 AM and 1.50 PM for the afternoon session.
- Carry black ballpoint pen with you in the exam hall as all the candidates will have to fill the attendance list and the OMR Answer Sheet with Black Ball Point Pen only.
- Do not carry mobile phones, pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, etc. or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode into the exam hall.
The examination will be held for two-and-a-half hours and will comprise of two subjects- Mathematics and General Ability Test. The UPSC NDA/NA I 2019 exam will be conducted in 41 centres across the country. Also Read - UPSC Combined Medical Services 2019 Final Result Out at upsc.gov.in, Check Now