Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2017 (FOR Delhi Centers). The admit card has been released on the official website upsc.gov.in. The admit card has been issued on April 3 and the last date for downloading the admit card of UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2017 is March 23.Also Read - UPSC ESE Prelims 2022: Exam Schedule Out on upsc.gov.in; Here’s Direct Link to Download
Candidates should check their e-admit card for any error or discrepancy. In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2017 or discrepancy in the e-admit card, candidates can contact at email@example.com. (ALSO READ: UPSC NDA NA 2017 Paper Pattern and Exam Centers: Check complete details at upsc.gov.in) Also Read - UPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Notified For Assistant Employment Officer, Other Posts; Apply Online at upsc.gov.in
How to download UPSC NDA NA I Exam 2017 e-Admit Card?
• Visit the official website, upsc.gov.in
• Under ‘What’s New’ click on the activated link ‘e – Admit Card: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Examination, 2017 for Delhi Centres’
• Candidates will be redirected to the website upsconline.nic.in, Click on ‘click here’ under ‘download e-admit card’
• Read important instructions
• Click on ‘Yes’
• Select any of the given options ‘By registration no.’ or ‘By roll number’
• Enter required details such as ‘Registration no. / Roll no. , Date of birth, captcha image’
• Click on submit
• Check admit card and download it
• Save the admit card Also Read - UPSC CAPF AC 2021: Marks of Recommended Candidates Out on upsc.gov.in | Direct Link Given Here
Candidates are advised to take the print out of the admit card and carry the same in the exam center.