Top Recommended Stories
UPSC Recruitment 2022: 187 Vacancies Announced, Apply Online Before Last Date
The UPSC recruitment drive is being conducted for as many as 187 posts.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for recruitment to fill 187 vacancies including posts such as Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor posts. Interested candidates can submit their application online via the official website – upsc.gov.in latest before the last date. The candidates holding the qualification of bachelor’s/post graduate in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Here are all you need to know about qualifications, experience, selection criteria and other details of UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Interested candidates can apply till January 13 (11:59 PM).
- Assistant Commissioner: 02
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Armament-Ammunition): 29
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Electronics): 74
- Assistant Engineer Quality Assurance (Gentex): 54
- Junior Time Scale (JTS): 17
- Administrative Officer: 09
- Assistant Professor: 02
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Age Limit – 30 & 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can ONLY APPLY ONLINE. They can visit the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in to apply. They don’t need to write to the Commission for Application forms.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 25. No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Candidates are also requested to keep visiting the official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in for the latest updates.