Union Public Service Commission has released Detailed Application (DFA) form to recruit candidates on various vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the year 2015. The last date to submit applications is December 26, 2014. Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
Eligibility Criteria: Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
- The candidates who have completed 4 years of regular service as on January 1, 2015 in the rank of Sub. Inspector (GD) or Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training can apply for this posts.
- Candidates should possess unblemished record for the 04 years of work experience till January 2015.
- Candidates who are below 35 years of age on the August 1, 2015 (i.e. should have been born not earlier than August 2, 1980) can apply for this post.
- Candidates who have completed graduation from any recognized University can apply for this post.
- Candidates who have NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be preferred.
- a desirable qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of interview/Personality Test only.
Selection procedure: Also Read - Will You Send Your Kids to School If They Reopen in October? 71% Parents Say No; Reveals Survey
- Candidates will be shortlisted on their performance in the written examination. Selected candidates will undergo an interview, physical efficiency test for final selection.
How to apply:
- Candidate can apply online through the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates will have to send a hard copy of the online application form with necessary documents done by the appropriate authority to the CISF authorities address to “Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003.”
Click here to read the official notification
Click here to read the instructions in detail
Image courtesy: Wikipedia